Physical Therapist Position
ProTailored Physical Therapy is an outpatient orthopedic and pelvic physical therapy clinic located in Fort Wayne, IN looking for a full-time physical therapist to join their team. ProTailored prides itself on its one-on-one, PT only model where manual therapy and patient education are the focus, and treatment is primarily delivered in private treatment rooms. ProTailored has grown over 400% in the last 1.5 years and has been voted as Fort Wayne’s Best Physical Therapy Clinic in Readers’ Choice for the past two years.
ProTailored is looking for physical therapists who are interested in working in a collaborative environment where skills and expertise are shared to improve the patient experience and outcome. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking strong mentorship and training throughout their first year and beyond. The first 8 weeks are solely devoted to one-on-one training followed by a year-long, structured mentorship.
- Current State Licensure/Current CPR Licensure for Physical Therapy (PT)
- Excellent Organizational Skills/Ability to Multitask
- Detail Oriented and Quality Focused
- Effective EMR, Written, and Oral Communication Skills
- Strong Orthopedic Manual Therapy skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Self Motivated and Driven
- Professional Demeanor
ProTailored Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that offers a strong culture, competitive pay and benefits package! This includes but not limited to:
- Sign-On Bonus
- 8 Week One-on-One Training Program
- ProTailored Mentorship Program (year-long structured mentorship)
- Gym Membership Stipend
- Desirable work hours (no nights or weekends)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- IRA Match
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position.